Monday, October 24, 2011

Within a Week 2



I really am biting more than I can chew. It is so difficult to transition between lazy nothing to do months then a full schedule. I still am under the weather because of school and this has been taking a toll on this blog ): Ok well instead of ranting of what can go on forever, here are some snaps of my week!








On a related note, this cape is sooooooooo cozy I love it to pieces! So sad that no one is here to take my full outfit shots and my tripod broke too weh. I shall take better photos once I get the chance to though!



brown ruffle cape from the gap, scarf from wetseal, random accesories

4 comments:

  1. you're so sweet, thanks dearie :)
    i know how hard it is to take photos without someone or a tripod D:
    keep persevering hun you've got a cute blog
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 years old and so talented! :) great photos... and you are so much fun. you're a newbie blogger like me. :) i am following you, dear. :) if you find time to visit my blog, i'd love it if you follow me back. :)

    have a great day!
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message or two, and i'll make sure to get back to you! :)