Monday, August 8, 2011

Outta this world



-
I decided to play with photoshop and ended up with these space-y photo effects. You like? They make photos a whole lot more interesting, I think. Definitely doing this to my photos more.



I definitely look a lot chinkier than i normally do. LOL


On an unrelated note, I haven't been posting as much as I should. I've been dressing down a lot lately but I never seem to go anywhere that needs fancy clothing or it's too hot out that I don't mind staying in my house clothes all day.

And I did go shopping -loads, actually- but I have this weird habit of saving all my "good clothes" for school and since it's only a couple weeks away, I've been storing the new stuff and somehow can't bear to wear it out. Or something like that..

Do you have some weird shopping/ clothes habits like that too? I'd love to hear some of your stories!! :)



ruffle denim jacket, garage skirt, joe fresh style hat



Ps, I wanna share this song with you guys because it's been on repeat for who knows how long.

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! And that galaxy thing going on is too cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ate how do you do that on your pictures? Teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ashley! And Ericka, i'll pm you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message or two, and i'll make sure to get back to you! :)