Sunday, June 12, 2011

If i'm wrong, i am right

First off, happy sunday!

Second, I know this blog is called WHAT MAE WEARS. But I do also have an interest in food and baking. I compiled some of my food photos off my portfolio to show you guys these...

Meatballs with mushrooms in a cream sauce.



Dark chocolate cake balls covered in milk chocolate with nuts on top. Mmmm!




Banana cupcake with cream cheese frosting dyed pink with a fondant flower!


What do you think? And these are just a few, I have tons in my folders and maybe I'll post them soon when I get the chance to sort them out.


Hope y'all enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)


2 comments:

  1. wow!! love the cupcakes!! I love making them:-) http://joshdetheridge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message or two, and i'll make sure to get back to you! :)