Tuesday, June 14, 2011

People are people and sometimes we change our minds

You know that feeling of guilt and regret of not getting to know someone earlier? Well it's the second to the last day of school and I feel like I didn't get to meet as much people as I have wanted.
But you know what they say.. it's better late than never. So tomorrow, I'm going to say hi to people I haven't met and be friendly to everyone.


vintage shorts and bodysuit, diy croptop, joe belt

Anyway, this is what I wore today. The shorts are pinstripes and they're the cutest shade of pink and they go with everything! Bodysuit is also vintage from my mom and it has this unique lace pattern. I paired this outfit with sandals and a black blazer but didn't get photographed :(

The weather channel said "expect pouring rain and humid weather". 50% true. I was so prepared for the rain that I came to school dressed in so much layers. By noon, I was sweating because of the scorching heat. So much for having rain.




Today's hair: bouncy curls that ended up as waves by mid-afternoon.



Closer look on the tulip(?) design of the lace.



2 comments:

Leave me a message or two, and i'll make sure to get back to you! :)