Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Did i scare you?

I for once actually isn't too excited for Halloween this year. I feel like I'm past the trick or treating stage but not quite into the partying scene yet. So what's a girl to do?

I was looking for great Halloween costume ideas and picked a bunch from Silly Jokes. Once I'd seen the Thriller and HP inspired one, I was sold! Who wouldn't love a good day to play dress up as if you're going to Hogwarts?





All costumes and photos from Silly Jokes

I had a chef costume for my sister's costume party last year and it was a huge hit with everyone! Defenitely recommending the inflatables one!

I've never been a fan of store bought costumes but the Harry Potter one and both the MJ inspired ones are really nice. Plus, I wouldn't say not to having a Harry Potter costume for those thee parties :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message or two, and i'll make sure to get back to you! :)