Tuesday, December 27, 2011

iPhone4s

Happy holidays lovelies!! How's Christmas? While this isn't a Christmas post on what I wore......

I did cave in and upgraded my phone to the iPhone 4s a little while back and I haven't put it down ever since. I got it in whote with a baby blue casing- i know, so winter wonderland theme lol but I've never had a phone plan with data so better expect a huge increase in these blog posts.

I'm no expert in doing reviews but I do enjoy the camera quite a bit. If you follow me on twitter you'd know I had already posted a lot from my phone. Such amazing quality I love it!!

Also, I have made an instagram so follow if you have one and I'll get back to you.

Twitter and Instagram: @maesant0s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message or two, and i'll make sure to get back to you! :)